Designed in New York, manufactured in a fair trade certified facility, EnvioHome matelassé can be described as a type of bedding that's known for being thick and soft with a decorative texture. Matelassé is typically made from a double layer of 100% cotton cloth. It is luxurious, yet from a decorative viewpoint, matelassé easily adapts to almost any style from casual to formal, while a complete matelassé ensemble creates a more elegant look. Embellish your master bedroom, guest room or beach house with this sophisticated vintage grayish tone quilted shell matelassé.
The duvet cover front is 300 GSM and the reverse side is printed cotton 200 thread count fabric. These cotton duvets particularly give the look of adequate matelassé with the sophisticated feel throughout. The duvets are gone through the prewashed process in production and should be machine washed on gentle and then line dried.
- 100% Cotton
- Imported from OKEO-TEX Compliant and Fair-Trade Certified Factory
- PREMIUM LUXURY – A layered look of luxury starts with texture and style. 100% all natural washed cotton gives the fabric a slight wrinkle texture reflecting a classic vintage, yet lavish look and feel.
- HIGH QUALITY - Yarn–dyed cotton is well known for being fade resistant, breathable and durable wash after wash. Your duvet and shams will stay bright and beautiful for years to come.
- EASY CARE – Duvet features a hidden button closure for a clean finished look and easy removal for washing. Reverse side of duvet and shams provide a soft and smooth 200-thread count cotton. Easy care, machine wash and tumble dry low.
- SIZE – King Set includes 1 duvet measuring 110 x 96 inches, and 2 shams each measuring 20 x 36 inches.
- PEACE OF MIND – Made in OEKO-TEX Standard 100 factory, an independent certification system that ensures textiles meet the highest in safety and environmental standards. We take great pride in our process and craftsmanship and guarantee your satisfaction.
"Use this coupon: 1stORDERSALE & enjoy $5 off on spend $30+"